We’d like to thank the hundreds of users from across India who submitted thousands of solutions for our first contest. We thought it was really exciting, with lead changes happening right until the end. Congratulations to our winners:
- Anshuman Singh – IIIT Hyderabad
- Ajay Somani – IIIT Hyderabad
- Prateek Karandikar – Indian Statistical Institute
Now we’d like your help in making CodeChef better. We understand there were things that could be improved and we’d like to ask you a few questions in preparation for our next contest.
- We’ve heard from many users that we don’t provide enough information when an incorrect solution is submitted. We are working on improving this. From a functional standpoint how else can we improve the site?
- We understand there was some confusion as to when the contest was ending, as well as who will be receiving what prizes, in the next contest this will be made more clear. Any other information we should have provided?
- In regards to the contest, was the format (5 questions with a tie-breaker) appropriate? Was 2 weeks too long?
- Which problems did you enjoy more or less and why?
Feel free to comment below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses.
This Friday and Saturday night we will be hosting IIT Roorkee’s Insomnia on CodeChef. Full details will be announced tomorrow. We will be back on April 1st, with another CodeChef contest.