Congratulations to everyone who competed in the November contest. Winners for this month are:
1. Ajay Somani – Rs. 22000
2. Anshuman Singh – Rs. 13750
3. Gaurav Agarwal – Rs. 11000
4. Yash – Rs. 5500
5. Akhil Ravidas – Rs. 2750
1. Josh Metzler – $440
2. Po-Ru Loh- $275
3. Tomasz Czajka – $220
4. Balakrashnan Varadarajan – $110
5. Varun Jalan – $55
Fun Facts for this contest:
- Congratulations to Josh who not only has his first, first place but was also justified his selection of programmer of the month 🙂 way to go buddy!
- Despite a consistent stay on the leaderboard, Ajay Somani has his first solo first place finish (previously he had tied for first back in April).
- Welcome to our first time top fivers – Yash and Akhil Ravidas
- Special shout out to our Mark Greve who got another top 10 finish (his 3rd) and zhujlaye a newcomer to the top ten.
- The top four Indian performers are all current or former IIIT Hyderabadians.
- The Best Box was our most solved contest problem of all time (244 AC)
- Help the DJ was the most solved challenge problem of all time (86 AC)
- The first time that the top 10 global participants differ by less than 0.004 points.
|Length of Contest||Unique Visitors||Unique Participants||Total Number of Submissions||Percentage of user who have solved at least one problem|
|Country||Total Participants||Average Score per User|
|Rest of World||42||2.12|
Test cases for the november contest can be found here.
In case you missed it check out the CodeChef Snackdown taking place on Nov 21st. This is really exciting for us, not only because its our first ever team competitions but we will also be hosting an onsite finals for the top teams of Indian college students.
We are planning another team competition open to students and professionals globally. Dates haven’t been finalized but stay tuned for more details.
Please let us know what you thought of this contest, and if you have any ideas on how we can make the site better.