Hello fellow Codecheffers,
Congratulations to all the winners of our first monthly challenge this year and thank you to everyone that participated. The winners for this month’s challenge are :
1. Ajay Somani – Rs. 22000
2. Ashutosh Mehra – Rs. 13750
3. Anshuman Singh – Rs. 11000
4. Pratik Tandel – Rs. 5500
5. Yash – Rs. 2750
1. David Stolp – $440
2. Stephen Merriman – $275
3. Josh Metzler – $220
4. Max – $110
5. Tomasz Czajka – $55
Fun Facts for this contest:
- The top scorer for the challenge problem changed quite a few times. triplem, pr0ton and innocentboy were all contenders for the spot by the end of the contest.
- Pieguy got the top score for the challenge problem with only 7 submissions! This is also his first contest win. Congratulations to you!
- Its the first time we’ve crossed 9000 submissions for a monthly contest! 🙂
- Ajay Somani got his 3rd win in a row and user seda has made his first entry into the top 10. Congratulations guys!
|Length of Contest||Unique Visitors||Unique Participants||Total Number of Submissions||Percentage of user who have solved at least one problem|
|Country||Total Participants||Average Score per User|
|Rest of World||150||0.96|
We will be having a team based contest on 24th of January with the 8 problems from the Snackdown final. It will be a 5 hour contest that starts at 21:30 Indian Standard Time. Since CodeChef users (our snackdown finalists) have already had a chance to see these problems, we will not be having prizes for this contest. You will be able to register for the contest here, and the contest will be available at: http://www.codechef.com/SNONLINE/.
As always, we would love to hear your suggestions and feedback to help make this site better. If there’s anything you would like us to know, do drop in an email to email@example.com .