The October 2010 Challenge is now over and it’s time to announce the results
But before we do that we shall like to share some Fun Facts about this contest:
- Special mention to Oleg who stood 1st two times in a row.
- We have 8 people tied at 13th place.
- This month we have 4 Indians featured in the Global Top 20 winners.
- Also this time around we have 6 new faces in the Global Top 20 and they are:
Srivatsan, Balrog, LiPengcheng, Miroshnichenko Yaroslav, Rushel, Vladislav Isenbaev.
- This contest has seen the maximum Unique Visitors ever at CodeChef.
|Length of Contest||Unique Visitors||Unique Participants||Total Number of Submissions||User who have solved at least one problem|
|Country||Total Participants||Average Score per User|
|Rest of World||110||1.51|
And now the leader-board of the October 2010 contest:
01. Yash (winner of prize money Rs. 12000)
02. Nadeem Moidu (winner of prize money Rs. 8000)
04. Surendra Meena
05. Vamsi Kavala
06. Gunjan Sharma
07. Sunny Agrawal
08. Pradeep George Mathias
09. Kaushik Iska
10. Sudipto Das
11. Govardhan Reddy
11. Ishan Dutta
11. Nitin Kumar
11. Baljeet Kumar
16. Pankaj kumar
16. Girish Kadli
16. Anil Kishore
16. Ishani Parekh
20. Paresh Verma
01. Oleg (winner of prize money $400)
02. Mark Greve (winner of prize money $300)
03. Lai Luhang
04. Wu Yin
05. Tomaz Hocevar
06. Anton Lunyov
07. Stephen Merriman
10. Trinh Tuan Phuong
Congratulations to all.
If you haven’t yet checked out the editorials of the problems to this month’s contest please do so here.
If there is anything that you would like to let us know then do comment on this blog post or send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Winners will be contacted shortly.