We have received plethora of responses to the emails we sent earlier to the users involved in alleged plagiarism cases, and while we want to reply each one of them personally, it is becoming a tedious and frustrating task for us. So, we have decided to open up our telephone number for everyone whose account was blocked on suspicion of plagiarism and although it has been unblocked and the ratings have been dropped. If you think your ratings have been mistakenly dropped due to false positives in the MOSS results, we will love to help you get your ratings back.
All you need to do is pick up the phone, call us, and we will reinstate your account ratings. But before you hit that number pad, you need to ensure that:
- You have read every point of our Code Of Conduct.
- You have complied with every point of what you have read above.
- Your code was not leaked on any online platform (ideone, pastebin etc).
- If you do not know how your code got leaked, please put on your Sherlock hat and find that out first before calling us.
- Your case does not fall under “both the accounts are mine, so I am innocent” category.
- Brotherly love of sharing code is not going to help either.
- Avoid conveying your childlike mistakes such as “leaving the laptop on in office, home, or lab”.
If you abide by all the aforementioned steps and come out clean, we will like to listen to you and help you get back your account ratings at the earliest.
Office: (022) – 30797709 (Weekdays between 11:00 to 7:00 pm)