ToDo Lists – we have all made them. Whether you are a messy grad student living in a college dorm or a high profile executive sitting in a plush riverside cabin, we all have made lists at some point of our lives. From tasks to be done to make sense of our life to the crushes we could never talk to, our lists have seen them all. And, now they will see the problems that you have attempted or have not solved on CodeChef.
Suggested and implemented by our bright intern Karandeep Singh Bhatia, we present to you our newly launched “ToDo List” feature. So, you can send your praises and critiques, straight to him. We think he’ll like it more than us telling him.
The feature can be accessed at:
- Or by clicking on the small list icon next to the F-Connect button on the header. It will take you to your ToDo’s page.
Once you are there, you can:
- Add problems to your list by searching for them through Problem Code or Problem Name.
- Delete problems from your list
- Filter through the ToDo list
- Remove all problems from your list
There are other places on the website where todo feature has been integrated to, mainly for adding a problem to your ToDo list. You can see this on:
- Practice section
- Ongoing contest page
- Tags page
- Problem page
- Your submit status page
- The problems in your list will be automatically removed, once you have solved it. However, you will get a notification regarding the same.
- You will be able to search and sort your list through the ToDo page only.
- You will only be able to edit your list through the ToDo page.
- You need to be logged in to use the feature.
That’s a lot to play with one simple list. We hope you will enjoy this and also enjoy managing your list at least.
It is early days for our ToDo List feature, so if you come across any bugs or if you have any feedback regarding the feature do share it with us at: email@example.com
That will be all from CodeChef’s kitchen for now.
Till next time TA-TA.