This month’s Long Challenge has finally concluded, and it sure did give us goosebumps. In the long 10-day battle, we saw quite a few newbies who came to the top. Let us have a quick look at these coders, who put in the effort and improved their rank commendably in each division. This blog is the first of many in the new series, ‘First-Time CodeCheffers’. This is to identify and give a shout to the users who practice consistently and make themselves and us proud.
Top 50 First Time Indian Coders In Division 1
- Nishchay Manwani from the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati is one of the existing top most coders in India who has aced many other short contests. He grabbed the twelfth rank in the Indian rank list for the first time in the Long Challenge.
- Shiven Sinha from the Delhi Public School, Bokaro was in the 15th position.
- It was interesting to note that two professionals, Aditya Deepak from Swiggy, and Utkal Sinha from Unisys Global Services India secured a rank in the top 50.
- Tied for the 21st ranks are the following coders- Aditya (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Kaustubh Miglani (Indian Institute of Technology Madras), Kushagra Bansal (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur), and Yatin (Mother’s Global School C-Block, Delhi).
The majority of newcomers in the top 50 list are from the following institutions: IITs, IIITs, BITS, Lovely Professional University, Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Harcourt Butler Technical University, and Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology
It is commendable to note how school students are giving competition to coders from top-notch institutes such as IITs and BITS.
Top 50 First Time Indian Coders In Division 2
- Prabhu from Birla Institute of Technology and Science and Vishal Mahavar from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur were tied at the rank nine in this month’s Long Challenge.
- Samrat from IBM India and Mohammed Usman from Nokia Networks were in the top 30 too. It is impressive and intriguing to note how professionals are also actively participating and improving their skills in the field.
- Ramanjeet Singh (CR Oasis Convent Senior Secondary School), Deepanshu Upadhyay (Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee), Amit Gupta (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad), and Kshitiz Jaiswal (JC Bose University Of Science And Technology, YMCA) are in the top 50 rank list for the first time and were tied for the rank 36.
- It is worth mentioning that there are 123 newbies in the top 50 rank list, and 71 users are tied for the rank 50.
- A few of the institutions that are in the top 50 are IITs (Madras, Roorkee, Kanpur, BHU), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Chennai Public School, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, NIT Manipur, Nirma University Ahmedabad and Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology.
Top 30 First Time Indian Coders in Division 3
- In the top 10 rank list for Division 3 coders, two coders are new to the list. Charlie from the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, and Rohit Kharsan who is currently in the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology are the ones who achieved this feat in the July Long Challenge.
- Ayush Mittal, Saurabh Kumar, Atarax, Anshuman kumar, Narendra, Daisy prakash, Keshav Singh, Priyam and the ambitious NEVER SETTLE are yet again tied for the rank 21! These rising coders are from IIITs, Birla Institute of Technology, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Mugneeram Bangur Memorial Engineering College, St.Karen’s Secondary School, and Institute of Engineering and Management.
Well, that’s all about this month’s Long Challenge’s notable first-time entrants in the top 50. Check out the July Long Challenge match report to know more about the competition. Until next time, keep coding, and who knows, you might be in the top 10 rank list.
This is Ganga signing off for now. Will be back soon with more content!