Phew! That was two Starters back to back last weekend, and the Chef was very impressed with how the competition turned out to be. Now let us look at some numbers and names and see who all managed to come to the top in Division 3 for the first time.
Newbies In The Top 50 For Starters 6
- Mayank and Aryan Gupta, from the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, topped the table for the first time. Mayank and Aryan collected 201 and 213 points each and managed to grab the 9th and 11th rank.
- MR. Paul, justfundoing, Hemesh, Piyush Miglani, Kaushik Kumar, Sunil Choudhary, Harshit Singh, and Bharat Bhushan Rai are the IITians who are in the top 50 of the country for the very first time.
- While we saw many IITians rise to the top, the majority in the top 50 were from other colleges. Dev Goyal ( Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal), Shivam Garg (Netaji Subhas University of Technology), Navneet Kumar Singh (K L University), and Purushotam Kumar ( Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad) are a few of the users.
Newbies In The Top 50 For Starters 7
- The majority of the coders (7 to be exact) in the top 10 rank list in India were newbies. Manish Kundu (Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur), Nachiket Kanore (Pune Institute of Computer Technology), Ganesh Aggarwal ( IIT, Ropar), Kaido (Vellore Institute of Technology), lucky (Malaviya National Institute of Technology), Chaitanya ( IIT, Kharagpur), and Amol from Acropolis Institute Of Technology And Research are the newcomers in the top 10 rank list for the first time.
- Sarbeswar Basak, a professional from TATA Consultancy Services, also participated this time, collected 200 points, and claimed a place in the top 50 for the first time. This is a perfect example of how professionals and students must keep pushing themselves to grow and expand their skills and niche.
- Few other colleges in the top 50 apart from IITs & NITs include Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Poornima University, Jaipur, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, and Manipal University, Jaipur.
In this month’s Starters, not only did we see more new coders making it to the top for the first time, but also that the majority were from tier 2 and tier 3 engineering colleges. It is with utmost pride that we can say #AnyoneCanCode and #succeed. All you need for this is a pinch of perseverance and a dash of passion, and you are already halfway there.