The month is done, and so is this month’s Cook-Off. Coders battled their way up, and many of them rose to the top for the very first time. Let’s delve a bit deep and see who all aced the competition for the first time.
Top 100 First Time Indian Coders In Division 1
- Shiven Sinha from Delhi Public School, Bokaro, procured 180 points this time and is now at 39th rank.
- Both Shubhankar Amitabh and Yash Khandelwal from IIT Patna and Roorkee came in the top 100 for the first time. Shukbankar achieved this feat by solving four questions and gaining 157 points. At the same time, Yash gained 154 points and is now in the 84th rank.
- Animesh Sinha from the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, conquered his place by gaining 143 points and is now in the 89th rank.
Top 50 First Time Indian Coders In Division 2
- Anay Karnik, from IIT, Patna, improved his Cook-Off rank from 62 to 2nd rank! He managed to do this by solving all seven questions and gained a solid 205 points!
- Prince Gupta battled his way up to the ninth rank by gaining 156 points.
- We also saw a school student, Neel from Delhi Public School, Dwarka, battle with these coders and earned his place in the top 50 for the first time.
- Few other achievers who are in the top 50 rank list for the first time are Abhay Pratap Singh Rathore and Adarsha Aman ( IIT, Delhi), Prafull Varshney ( KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad), Abhishek ( IIT, Dhanbad), Parth Dwivedi ( IIT, Bombay), Ayush Khandelwal (Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology), and Shanks ( KLE Technological University, Karnataka).
Top 50 First Time Indian Coders In Division 3
- In the top 10 for this month’s Cook-Off, four of the coders were newcomers. Chathur Gudesa ( IIT, Delhi), Saurabh Singh (IIT, Patna), Anand George (Institute of Information Technology and Management New Delhi), and Roman Dave, are the four coders who rose to the top and were in the top 10 list for the first time.
- Rahul Ginodia from Birla Institute of Technology and Science participated in the Cook-Off for the first time, and in the first attempt itself rose to 16th rank. Kartik Giri from Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, has improved his previous Cook-Off rank from 8754 to 19 within a month! They both have proven how pure hard work and sheer will go a long way.
- Both Harshita ( Delhi Public School ) and Sudheera Yelimeli ( National Institute Of Open Schooling) also earned their place in the top 30.
Well, now that you know who all are the achievers this time, make sure you are one of them for the next challenge. In case you missed the contest, have a look at this to know how it unravelled.