Newbies In The Top 100 In Division 1
- Bagathi Jogarao from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh, managed to increase his Lunchtime rank from 112 to 59 in a month!
- Aman Jham and Harsh Kumar from BITS Pilani, Telangana, came to the top 100 for the first time. Both of them solved the same question and improved their rank this time.
- Mithun from IIT, Bombay, scored 123 points and is now in the 80th rank for the first time.
Newbies In The Top 50 In Division 2
- Shubham increased his Lunchtime rank from 6681 to 12 within a month!
- All four, Hritik Raj and Singh Ajaypal Attal from IIT, Dhanbad, and Anish Patil and Shivansh Jaiswal from IIT, Patna, gained around 110 points and are now in the top rank list for the first time.
- Few other coders who broke the barriers and are in the limelight are Utkarsh Rai (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad), Atharv Paliwal (Delhi Technological University), Yajur Phullera (Chennai Mathematical Institute), and Ekansh Verma (Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur).
Newbies In The Top 50 In Division 3
- Gaurav from IIT, Lucknow, and Pratima from CVSR College of Engineering, Ghatkesar, participated in the rated contest for the first time and bagged 8th rank and 14th rank, respectively, in their first attempt itself!
- Dev Kumar Seth (IIT, BHU) gained 222 points and increased his rank from 4910 to 19.
- Arpit Singh (Kashi Institute of Technology Varanasi), Animesh Anand (IIT, Guwahati), Arjun Prashanth (Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai), Sanjiv Kumar Singh (M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru), and Harsh Garg (Delhi Technological University) also topped the table for the first time.
Now that’s all about July Lunchtime folks! In case if you missed this check out this blog for more details about the contest