Pheew, after a long stretch of ten days, the Long Challenge is finally done. Big applause to all the coders who completed the challenge successfully, and even a humungous shout out for the users in the top 50 rank list for the Division 3 coders for the first time!
And the Rising Stars are…
- Sumit Yadav from Lovely Professional University participated in the August Long Challenge after a gap of 4 months, solved nine problems, and grabbed the 5th rank for the first time!
- Sakshi Kumari, and Sakshi Singh from Rustamji Institute of Technology, gained 211 and 227 points, respectively and was in the top 50 rank list for Long Challenge.
- Almost 40 people in the top 50 rank list are newbies, and thirteen are tied for the rank 5. A few of the users who pushed through and was tied at 5th rank are Sambit Rout (Raajdhani Engineering College), Puja Kumari ( Lovely Professional University), Shivam Sumar Singh (SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur), Abhishek Singh Soni ( Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida), and Indar Paul (Midnapore College).
- Venkat Narayan from Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai, made it into the top 50 by solving seven questions and gaining 217 points.
- A few of the other coders with commendable performance this time are Smit Barmase ( Vellore Institute of Technology, Bhopal), Nisanth D ( Indian Institute of Technology Madras), Shubhobroto Mukherjee (Christ University, Bangalore), and the very knowledgable Gyan Kumar (Technocrats Institute Of Technology, Bhopal).
Well, that’s all about this month’s Long Challenge. In case if you know another rising star, then do tag them here. If you want a quick and interesting overview of the long contest, then head over here.
Until next time keep coding, for all we know you might be the rising star for the next contest.:)