October Long Challenge 2021, the first-rated challenge of the month, was surreal! While we saw lots of top coders maintain their high ranks and scores, many new star coders rose to the top for the first time.
And the stars in Division 3 are..
- Tarush Agarwal from BITS, Goa, stole the limelight this time in Division 3 by increasing his rank from 21499 to a global rank of 6 in Divison 3 within a few months!
- Rahul Choudhary and Apoorv Dubey, both from IIT, BHU, managed to rise to the top this time by solving the same set of six problems.
- This month’s Long Challenge was Piyush’s (Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology) second-rated contest, and he is already in the top 50 by gaining 227 points.
- Samyuktha Ponnamanda, Ritika lohia (NIT, Hamirpur), and Tanya Sinha (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology), are the three girls who made their mark this time.
- Manish Ambarwar from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur, has had a steep climb up the rank table and bagged a place in the top 50 this time.
- Almost 60 coders are tied for the 15th rank for the first time!
- A few of the other coders who are in the top 50 this time are Akhil Reddy (K L University), Abhishek Dobhal (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management), Gyana Ranjan Panda (Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Orissa), Aryamaan Jain (Bennett University), and Yash Patel (Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad).
That’s all about this month’s Long Challenge. If you want a quick peek into how the challenge turned out this month then check out this blog to know more.